You’ve got stellar customer service skills.
Multitasking is second nature.
If you were a superhero, your name would be The Problem Solver.
And to top it all off, you love the idea of earning a paycheck from the comfort of your own home.
Sound like you? Then you’ve come to the right place.
In this customer service job, you’ll assist Privia Health’s customers with any questions about billing, the patient portal and other requests like help with claim resolution.
This is a full-time, work-from-home gig that requires a commitment to working eight-hour shifts, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Remote Customer Experience Specialist at Privia Health
Pay: Not specified
- Guiding customers through the patient portal
- Providing tech support to customers
- Monitoring and resolving any requests from patients
- Producing reports for managers
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently while maintaining accuracy and timeliness
- Experience using Microsoft Office software
- Availability to work an eight-hour shift, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- High-speed internet access
- A quiet, designated home workspace
- Ability to comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with healthcare billing and claim resolution
- Experience in a call center customer service environment